PLANTION SECURITY SHUTTERS
Security Shutters can be used internally or externally,
with the primary function being security .
Proudly South African
6063 High Grade Architectural Aluminium Extrusion which is
registered to Plantation Shutters
A stile width of 50mm x 50mm which is far more robust
due to the additional aluminium content
- The security component of the Security Shutter is a CISA 5 PIN Cylinder Lock which is locked with a key
- All locks are key'd alike so one key will operate all locks - (Different one per customer)
- The lock operates a 10mm 2 way hardened aluminium bolting system which locks the shutter into
both top and bottom of the opening, with two turns of the key.
- Reinforced louvres
- Recessed bottom tracks on folding stacking solutions, where required, for neater solution negating any trip hazard.
- A standard 5 years guarnatee
Security - 6 Leaves - Opened and Stacked
Security - 6 Leaves - All Louvres Open - and Shutters locked
Security - 6 Leaves - Half Louvres Open and Shutter Locked
Security - 6 Leaves - Louvres Closed and Sgutter locked